Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
6 comments:
Sooooo cute!! Ya'll have so much fun together. You are always on the go. I am not so brave.
LOVE this pic!!! Hey, if you can't get messy with icecream, what can you get messy with? ;)
Is that a second child or what? I love it! Adorable.
Fabulous!!
-Susan McP.
wow. That looks yummy and not so fun to clean up. We have the same stroller by the way - so cute!
Oh Donna, I LOVE IT!!! Nothing is better than i-keem.
Post a Comment