Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'll be busy tonight

THE OFFICE IS BACK!!!! Finally, some real humor on the tube. Enjoy it while you can, because "in Scranton, life moves at the speed of time."

Editors Note: I was THOROUGHLY disappointed in tonight's episode- it was not funny- just overdramatic and uncomfortable. If you saw The Office for the first time tonight- please don't base your decision on this show. Rent Seasons 1-3 and you will see why folks love the show.

6 comments:

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

LOVE IT!!! We have been waiting for this for soooooooooo long! Matt and I dvr all the old ones and watch them over and over!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

i thinks matt's words were-"that wasn't funny at all". too bad. maybe next week!

holly said...

oooh! I hate to hear that! I dvr'd it and haven't watched it yet. I was looking forward to it coming back too. I think we have the same taste in TV!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

It wasn't THAT bad. I think my taste might have changed during this goofy strike. I'm just so happy that real TV is bad that I'll take anything.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Amen, sista! Disappointing indeed!
By the way, I'm about to add you as a link AND we have 2 new posts! We're back.

--Shelley said...

my dad watched it for the first time with us at robyn's. i think it stressed him out. it did me. after it was over he said, "is this what it is like each week?". i think maybe the writers were just mad about the strike.