Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a tough day when.....

....your 5-year-old throws up.....in the car....a lot......on top of a stack of library books.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no!!! where is renny when you need some vomit licked up...? gross. :)

LeAnne said...

UGH!!! poor marky and POOR MOMMA...that is definitely a tough day. hope today has been better:)

B-Mama said...

That sounds like a familiar seen over here as well! Hope you all are hanging in there. There is nothing like the stomach flu!! Donna, if you have a minute, please email me your address bwgasperini2@yahoo.com--I would love to hear updates on Catherine if you have them. She just wrote with the news and I desperately want to stay in the loop. Wish I was there to help in some way! It is agonizing being so far away... Thanks!

Lori said...

Bless Both your hearts! Hope he's better soon and everyone else stays well. You're in my prayers.Lori

christian and amanda said...

Priya dropped a library book in the potty once...we just made sure to put "donate to library" on our list of things to do.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Oh man! That stinks (probably in more ways than one). I sure hope Marc-y is feeling better soon. And I hope your souped up van is okay. OH- yes. Library books, too. But as long as they can still click that bar code back in, then I'm sure they'll be fine and off again soon to be barfed on in the next car.