Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sweet and Sassy

Guess who got her FIRST hair cut ever today?!! Sweet little sissybug! It's hard to believe that in three years she never even had a trim, but it's true. So today she got a precious little bob. She was a very good girl and sat very still. I did have her thee-year portraits made yesterday pre-trim (I'll post those when I get home). We are in Mobile- I took a quick trip out-of-the-blue yesterday. We are having a blast riding bikes and scooters and swimming. This morning I got to see Shelley who just happened to be in town for less than 24 hours and I caught up with her a her precious boys (Ella was with Chip). What a treat!


8 comments:

Amy said...

very cute!!!!

LeAnne said...

love that new do, julia!! it is very sassy:)

annieck said...

Looks ADORABLE! Love it!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

SO precious! How has she never had a hair cut?? It always has looked so cute! But now she looks like a big girl!

Amy said...

What a precious little hairdo on Julia. FYI...when I was little my mom cut my hair in a similar, shorter style. She would curl it under for church on Sundays. She must have burned me at least once b/c to this day I break out in a sweat if she gets around me with a curling iron. Don't put poor little Julia thru this.
Wow...Amy's therapy session in your comments.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Love it!

--Shelley said...

so glad you did it. it is adorable. she looks like she is proud of it too. she is a doll and i am so glad i got to see her.

The Dettling's said...

DARLING! I love it!