Marky is going to a 1/2 day K5 program (we're giving it a try) and they asked him on the first day to draw his family. This is what he drew. From left to right we have, "Mommy exercising, Marky playing soccer, Daddy with a huge bazooka gun (?), Tucker in his blue sleep sack playing with a toy, and Julia in her pink princess dress." I asked what the scribble at the bottom was- "is that grass for your soccer ball?" and he said "no, that's Rennydog." It really does look like Renny. What in the world must the teacher think with Marc having a huge gun? I mean, we are all doing the things we do everyday....except Marc. This reminds me of the story Marc tells of being in vacation Bible school as a child and making mobiles. He made a gun with bullets coming out that went around. They called his parents. Goodness.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
First day 5K
Marky is going to a 1/2 day K5 program (we're giving it a try) and they asked him on the first day to draw his family. This is what he drew. From left to right we have, "Mommy exercising, Marky playing soccer, Daddy with a huge bazooka gun (?), Tucker in his blue sleep sack playing with a toy, and Julia in her pink princess dress." I asked what the scribble at the bottom was- "is that grass for your soccer ball?" and he said "no, that's Rennydog." It really does look like Renny. What in the world must the teacher think with Marc having a huge gun? I mean, we are all doing the things we do everyday....except Marc. This reminds me of the story Marc tells of being in vacation Bible school as a child and making mobiles. He made a gun with bullets coming out that went around. They called his parents. Goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
That's so funny! Where is he is school? I hope it's going well!
This is awesome- the stuff legends are made of. I can't wait to come down to see the bazooka.
Donna, this is hilarious! I'm actually comeing to B'ham this weekend to meet up with some friends. Will you bet around? I would love to see you!
-Mel Glover :)
Yes, Oh my goodness- hey Melanie! Call me- 205-822-8531.
Definitely. Mine is 832-647-5305. Unfortunately, you can't call me because I accidentally left my phone at my house! But I will use a friend's phone to call you this weekend for sure. :)
That's hysterical! I love that he put you in what looks like a leotard! :) Too funny! And that does look like Renny!
What a sweet picture. You will treasure this forever.
i love little kid drawings! it is so neat to see how they intepret things on paper..a bazooka..too funny!! i just put some of lucy's drawings on our blog too! ha!
Post a Comment