Monday, August 17, 2009

What your house looks like....

...when you empty all three of your children's rooms (and closets) into the living room so you can get new carpet installed. I feel like cleaning this will be like putting humpty dumpty together again.

4 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I have been putting this off for this reason. And because we would have to TAKE APART all the furniture in our room to get it out of the door. Oh my. Please show the finished product in a while to motivate me.
And get all the king's horses and all the king's men to help you!

--Shelley said...

streed asked if this was the playroom. don't worry, that doesn't reflect badly on you. it reminded him of OUR playroom! geez

i will call soon. i always think about it too late in the day. i miss you. i laughed out loud at marc and his big gun. i think it was a baby carrier.

B-Mama said...

I saw a Discovery Health special the other night where a family lived in a home looking 10x worse than this due to clutter/packrat'ism/shopaholism.

So In the midst of the disorder and craziness, say a prayer of thanksgiving that your family room "abundance" is temporary! This too shall pass--and think of your organization once its all put away. Very exciting! :)

The Dettling's said...

I'm actually impressed. That looks pretty tame to me! Very organized! And the carpet looks great! It brightens up those stripes! :)