Now that I'm expecting my third boy, I think people will think of me as a "boy mom"- a soccer mom who hangs out at ball fields and has chaos in her house. I don't necessarily
feel like a boy mom, but I do enjoy going to ball games, and I do cheer
very loudly for Marc's team. So I'm excited that I will have many more years of cheering and being part of the camaraderie that accompanies sports. Today was our last game and I finally sat and watched the entire game (first time this season- I'm usually hustling babies to the playground). And I finally took pictures of my big boy in action- he was great and got one of the two goals his team scored.
It was funny b/c my Florida-State-fan husband had to cheer for the orange and blue gators-



This boy has my heart-

Marky's fan club- they yell "Go Marky" and "Go Bubba!"

His soccer pic-

And while he is
younger than the boys on his team standing on the back row with him, he looks two years older. The boy is a giant. Go Gators!
1 comment:
So proud of Marky. I'm pretty sure a sizeable portion of his success is a result of his amazing cheering squad. He has natural talent, but Sissy and Tuck Tuck really boost him over the top ;)
Post a Comment