Love it! And the cha cha cha's are only going to get louder my dear - boy #3 is on his way :) It's a lovely life though and the loudness is music to this momma's ears and I know yours!
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
3 comments:
those are some excited kids cha cha cha! ella wants to know what kind of cake they were having :)
Love it! And the cha cha cha's are only going to get louder my dear - boy #3 is on his way :) It's a lovely life though and the loudness is music to this momma's ears and I know yours!
those boys were heeee-larious!! not sure i've seen someone so excited to sing chachacha besides myself...wait, what?
Post a Comment