Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jen's visit (redux)

So Jen visited a few weeks ago, but she finally posted her pictures and since I didn't take any I want to throw these up here (which is my only form of scrapbook). :)

I will say looking at these gives me a tiny pang of regret at cutting Sissy's hair, but I know it will grow out and it's so much easier shorter. Here's Sissy and Jen's little girl- she's about a month younger than Tucker, but Julia totally treated her like a peer. :)

IMG_9406

IMG_9410

A day at the Galleria-

IMG_9396

IMG_9397

The beautiful Jen and her beautiful babies-

IMG_9398

IMG_9423

And I could just eat this little guy up- he let me hold him from the first moment we met- he's just a cuddle bear and I happen to love to cuddle babies so we were a good match-

IMG_9420

Thanks for coming Jen- let's not wait 2 years next time!

2 comments:

BB said...

Those are some adorable little ones! How fun to get a good visit with Jen and babies.
Jen, if you read this, you are still as beautiful as you were the day I met you and asked if you were a Jr. Miss at Troy!
Love the pix.

Lindsey said...

glad you girls and the kids got some time together!