Thursday, May 26, 2011

A perfect 10

Well today is our 10 year anniversary. We decided to spend it on an 11-hour car drive home from Florida where we were visiting my in-laws. I told Marc- it's an hour for each year of marriage and one to grow on. :)

Everyone knows Marc is a catch and that I "overkicked my coverage" when I got him. But we are truly a perfect match and even after 11 hours in the car- with three kids who WILL NOT SLEEP in a car- I still want to sit by him and just BE with him. Thank you, Lord, for joining us and keeping our hearts knit together!

July_2010_042

5 comments:

BlessedMom said...

Happy Anniversary!!

BB said...

I have no doubts that God joined you. Each is perfect for the other.

Happy Anniversary to my favorite couple on earth.

Christy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a milestone! I'm honored to have been there when you began your journey. You two bless the heck out of everyone who knows you. I love you guys!!!

Lindsey said...

Happy 10 to you guys!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Love from all of us