Friday, April 27, 2012

Our ballerina girl....

Today was the dress rehearsal for Julia's dance recital.  She was so excited. 

IMG_4126 IMG_4121 IMG_4125 IMG_4128 IMG_4129


The theme of the recital was "Noah's Ark".  They began with all the animals on the ark...cats, mice, bunnies, butterflies, bees, etc., then they had a dance of raindrops, then they had Julia's dance- the waves.  After the waves came the sun, the doves and finally the rainbow.  Such a beautiful recital.

Is it just me or is this little girl precious? They were singing "Father Noah"...


IMG_4132 IMG_4131 IMG_4130

Afterwards... IMG_4142

And for those who want to see....I present- the waves....

3 comments:

holly said...

sooo precious! I loved it so much!

Dena and Robbie said...

I love the video. And especially the mama's laugh in the background. She sure is a mini you. So adorable.

Jennifer McShea said...

So So precious! I loved her little tip toe turns!! :)