Thursday, September 13, 2012

And so it begins.....

Tonight- Tuck and Sissybug were introduced to the world of soccer!  They were SO EXCITED!  Marky has played four times before, but it was time for the spectator siblings to get in on the action!

IMG_0438 IMG_0439

This entire outfit- shirt, shorts, socks, shin guards and cleats brought to you from our attic- this was Marky's stuff five years ago. Time flies. (And yes, Tucker has a bruise on his forehead and a pre-game cookie)

  IMG_0440


 I also found Marky's cleats and soccer socks that were Julia's size, but at the end of the day I can't help myself but to keep her in pink! (I found the girly cleats secondhand for 7 bucks so I felt I could justify it.  Also- I had a hard time finding a t-shirt for her- she doesn't have any!)

  IMG_0441IMG_0444 IMG_0445

They play their games at the exact same time on the same fields and Marc and I plan to go back and forth b/w them. Tonight Marc had to stay with Tucker to get him focused- he was just TOO excited. He couldn't calm down. I don't think he ever stopped smiling and moving.

  IMG_0447

 "Daddy this is GREAT!"

IMG_0448

For the first 1/2 of the night Julia was the only girl on her team. And it didn't bother her one bit. She just got in line and did as she was told. Sweetie pie.

  IMG_0452IMG_0450

Finally another girl showed up and together she and Julia were the tallest on the team!

IMG_0454 IMG_0453

A fun family night with my super excited middle babies!

  IMG_0455

No comments: