Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wedding

Saturday my first cousin on my dad's side got married.  It's funny because when I told Shana I was going to my dad's sister's daughter's wedding she said, "but your dad is an only child, I thought?" Ha!  Christy said, "you don't have any cousins, right?"  I DO have cousins, we just rarely see each other.  But I love them and it was a treat to see them!  An outdoor reception- and it was precious!

IMG_0510

IMG_0497 IMG_0498 IMG_0496

 Marc and I picked up mom on the way down and when she got out we couldn't believe we were TWINKIES! We called ourselves Marc's backup dancers- :)

IMG_0499 IMG_0500

Pawpaw with the bride-

 IMG_0502IMG_0503

Memaw, Mom, Marc and a cousin-in-law-  (P.S. the bride and groom are huge Auburn fans and had orange and blue as the theme)-

IMG_0504

Memaw and the bride-

IMG_0505 IMG_0506

Pawpaw and yours truly-

IMG_0507

Memaw and Pawpaw with their four grandchildren and their spouses-

IMG_0508 IMG_0509

On the way home to Virginia, they came by Mom and Dad's house. We went over after church for lunch and had a great visit- the men (who were watching bull riding!)-
  IMG_0513

The ladies and babies (watching Thomas the train)- :)
  IMG_0512

Cuddlebug Sissy curled up into Memaw's lap several times- she just LOVES to snuggle-

IMG_0514 IMG_0515

And finished up with a yummy steak super- IMG_0517 I LOVE FAMILY. I love having Memaw and Pawpaw come down. I love us all being together. I'm so grateful for these times.

2 comments:

BB said...

So special, making precious memories!
I'd like to think you and I dressed alike with Marc were more "Tony Orlando and Dawn". All together now, "Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the....":0
Carrie's wedding was adorable!

Anonymous said...

Donna! You look FABULOUS and SKINNY!! Whoo-hoo!! You guys looked adorable dressed as twinkles...so pretty! what a fun weekend...and don't think I didn't notice Marc had three steaks on his plate...i'm just saying.