Monday, September 10, 2012

Vote for Noah Please

Many of you I have emailed- but if I didn't get you- please, please use your FACEBOOK accounts to vote for NOAH'S LIGHT FOUNDATION!  They are in a race and if they can get their votes in they can win a $250,000 grant!  And the voting ends on NOAH'S BIRTHDAY!  What a wonderful birthday present.  I will tell you- Noah's Light Foundation is on the CUTTING EDGE of research- they have assembled doctors from around the world who are right on the verge of having HUGE breakthroughs in pediatric brain cancer.  I'm not on facebook so I can't get the word out- please help us!


  1. Click the Noah's Light Foundation link:https://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charity/view/ein/27-1804403?ref=b7775da95b
  2. Log in to Facebook if you haven't already.
  3. Click to "Like" Chase (If you do this, we get extra votes :-)
  4. Click to "Vote" for Noah's Light Foundation
  5. You may have to allow the application first, but after doing so just return to our Noah's Light Foundation Chase Giving Page to vote for us!



2 comments:

Amy said...

I voted and put it on my fb page. Keep us posted on who wins

Jennifer McShea said...

done.