I love seeing these sweeties paying quietly in the morning- this was Saturday morning-enjoying each other in the morning sunlight-

Then, yesterday afternoon I went outside and asked Tuckerman what he was doing. "Watering the flowers, Mommy!" Hmmm....the flowers were pretty dry. Tuck Tuck wasn't. :) (Pictures like these ALMOST make me wish summer wasn't ending... ALMOST- I LOVE fall!)


I appeal to his sentimentality to get him to water things. "Oh- those trees look so thirsty! Look at those flowers they are thirsty- help them!" And he rises to the occasion- running over "Here I come- it's okay- here's the water, flowers, you are welcome."

But then he says, "this brick is thirsty", "this stepping stone is thirsty", "I can't turn off the water, Mommy, EVERYTHING is thirsty! My clothes are thirsty!"

We love you, sweet Sugar Bear!




1 comment:
Love seeing my cutie patooties! Sooo precious to their BB!
Post a Comment