Monday, September 9, 2013

Sir Tucker Hat

Today the boys and I were in Hobby Lobby and Tucker saw some hats in the Christmas section and went bananas.  "Sir Topham Hat's hat!!!  Look Mommy- Charlie and I can be Sir Topham Hat!" (from Thomas the Tank Engine)-

Fat_Controller_TTTE_1

Then Charlie starts smiling and babbling "Top n Hat, Top n Hat" and the rest is history.  Momma can't resist that much cuteness.  Two Topham Hats sold.  :)

20130909_103305

20130909_103301

I had lunch at Moe's with two distinguished gentlemen-

20130909_112758


20130909_112912

20130909_112841

Then I took the two gentlemen to the park.

20130909_145321

20130909_145313

When I texted a pic of them in the hats to Marc he said, "I can't believe you get to do this for a living.  You have the best job."  :)  Amen and amen.

1 comment:

Jennifer McShea said...

Aww...too bad they can't come to Vero! We are having a Thomas birthday next weekend. They would fit right in!