We had our two Iron Men and little Captain America with us-




We left his shield and helmet at home b/c we knew we'd lose them, but they will be with us for Halloween. :)

Tucker was saying "You don't scare me- so go away Big Green Monster!" Those are the words from one of his favorite books.


Our friends met us there- Captain America doesn't trust Iron Man- "got my eye on you!"


We played a lot of carnival games for candy and went through the petting zoo and took a hayride. They also saw a live animal show based on Despicable Me. It had the minions bringing out nocturnal animals- very cute! I sort of quit taking pictures.


And here are some random pics and videos that I need to get off the cameras! Charlie loves playing with the parachutes at storytime-


And Marc had these pics on his phone from last Saturday at BB and Poppy's.


And all the time the kids get in the bathtub while I am getting ready and do peek a boo! They think it's hilarious.

Tackle Sissy!




No comments:
Post a Comment