It's not fun to play trivia games with a know-it-all. Just ask Julia-
Julia: What animal is the biggest in the ocean?
Marc: Well, do you mean a fish or a mammal?
Julia: I'm talking about a fish, of course.
Marc: Well, the largest fish would be a whale shark.
Julia: No- it's a blue whale.
Marc: See, that's why I asked- a blue whale is a mammal.
Julia: Well, how about this- what is the fastest animal in the grasslands?
Marc: These questions are not specific! Do you mean bird or mammal?
Julia: I said, "the fastest ANIMAL!"
Marc: Well, I'll just say- the fastest mammal is a Cheetah, but a Perigrine Falcon can fly much faster than that when it's diving.
Mommy: Quit talking and eat your supper. :) And Marky be careful- you are slipping into a young Cliff Clavin.
Friday, October 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment