Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin carving

Today was pumpkin carving day!

20131027_170243

20131027_192137

20131027_192232
20131027_170410

Marc and Julia's-

20131027_194134

Tuck Tuck's- "I want it to have sharp top teeth, Mommy!"

20131027_212225

20131027_212240

At first Tucker and Charlie were asleep, so I went to wake Tuck Tuck up from the basement and found him all snuggly buggly-

20131027_170512

I LOVE his hair after a nap- he gets hot and his hair gets extra curly-

20131027_170517

20131027_170550

20131027_171751

20131027_171739


Then we all sang our annual pumpkin song-



Lyrics:
First you take a pumpkin- orange, round and fat,
Then you cut the top off that makes a hat
Then you hollow out the mouth, nose and eyes
Showing all your many friends a Halloween Surprise!

Unrelated- they love sitting at the bar at Firehouse-

20131025_183247

20131025_183252

20131025_183311


20131025_183258

Saw this was made after we had scrambled eggs for breakfast- :)

20131027_212206

And Marc took these pics of Julia from her weekly horseback riding.  She is so happy when she's with her horses!

20131009_171502

20131009_171458

20131009_170646

20131009_170639

No comments: