Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Engineers, electricity and ponies :)

Today was an extra busy day.  BB came and kept the baby boys and I took Marc and Julia to the Engineering Showcase at McWane.  They  had all types of engineers there doing experiments and teaching the children.  We met our friends and had a great time.




Then we headed to the library where they had a homeschool  demonstration all about electricity.  It was extremely educational- I learned a lot!   And I was surprised at how much Marky knew about electricity- he was answering like every other question.  He would "expound" on everything in my ear as we went along.



Meanwhile back at home- BB had fun with the baby boys- she said Tucker had the idea to make "stone soup" in the lid of the sandbox.  :)


And they made a jaunt to the park-




When we got home from the library,  Sissybug went to horseback riding.  I managed to take a little video this time.  :)







After horseback riding Marky had basketball practice!  Whew!  You know what they say- a rolling stone gathers no moss- well we are rolling around here!

No comments: