Sunday, February 9, 2014

Latin, Bball, Little Flowers, this and that

We had a nice week and weekend.  When Marc left school his Latin teacher emailed and asked if I would let her continue to tutor him because he was doing so well with it.  I felt like this was surely a Godsend because I certainly can't teach Latin.  He had his first lesson Friday at the library and said he really enjoyed it-



The little boys were happy to have a reason to play in the library for an hour.  We had the place to ourselves with a beautiful forest view-







 We've been really trying to pray a family rosary every night- I love seeing my boys cuddled up in prayer-



If you can stay focused on your prayers while a baby with a nerf gun climbs in your lap you are in the zone!





A friend gave Tucker a "planets mobile" for his birthday- and we finally painted it this week- it's really neat- I forgot to get a picture of the final product-




Marc had a basketball game Saturday.  They didn't win, but they played hard and Marc scored one goal-










Tuck Tuck and Sharshee like to share a chair sometimes while watching Little Bear- they really are best buddies and together all day every day-




Today we had Little Flowers- a friend of mine offered to teach and handle all the materials this time.  It was so nice to not be in charge for once!  We learned about the virtue of responsibility and all about the life of St. Anne, mother of Mary.  We talked about how we should be compelled to be responsible by our love for Jesus.   After working on our coloring sheets, album pages and prayer booklets we had heart-shaped sugar cookies.  :)








No comments: