Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie


It's been too long since I've bragged on my precious, amazing, handsome, gifted husband.  I go out of my way to not say too much about him because I don't want to be obnoxious, but the truth is- he is as awesome as he seems!  He is the most selfless, wholesome, serving, God-fearing man and at the same time incredibly intelligent, competent, athletic and gorgeous to boot!    He serves our family and adores, adores, adores his children.  He will work late into the night in order to spend more time with his children in the day.  When he gets home he jumps right in- doing dishes, laundry- whatever- and he never, ever complains to me.   We are such a team, and we finish each other's sentences, say the same jokes and movie quotes back and forth, and are always laughing.  I just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to my perfect match!  I love you! 

1 comment:

BB said...

You didn't exaggerate.
Happy Valentine's Day to the Ayers household. You all make BB's sun shine.