When Tucker has his once-a-month science lab downtown, Daddy picks him up at 4:00 and takes him to his office for an hour or so before coming home. He's become quite the hit and he talks to anyone who will listen. I'm sure Daddy gets a lot of work done when he's there!
Today, as always, a crowd gathered to watch him name the flags. Marc's secretary took this pic of Tucker doing the quiz- he correctly named 39 out of 40 flags.
The children and I bought some "thank you" cupcakes and gifts to the people at the Moms Day Out where we stayed during the snow storm. I said to the children, "why don't you make some cards to go with them?" and they went and did them without any input from me. Marc's-
Julia's-
And this is how Julia simultaneously entertained the boys and wore out my blanket tonight- :)
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment