Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day and tanks

I forgot to put on here the beautiful roses Daddy got Julia and I for Valentine's Day- they were a surprise when we woke up.    We had a nice breakfast and that afternoon read a bunch of St. Valentine books.



Then BB came by and brought everybody Valentine goody bags- they were thrilled!






Charlie loves BB so much.  When she is around he is all over her- snuggly buggly.  She loves it!  :)



Don't even think of leaving here, BB.  I wuv you!  I hold you!   :)


Monday when I got up I saw Tucker dressed like this- Marky had made him a camo vest and an army helmet (tin foil).  :)


Marky designed and colored the camo on the front of the vest and wrote "Tank Commander Tuck Tuck"-


Then he COPIED it and printed it for the back!  haha!


Then he took my punch bowl and cups out of the box they are stored in and made a tank for Commander Tuck Tuck.



Here is Tucker in the "tank" and Charlie getting a kick out of the situation-



Be careful Charlie- the nerf bullets will make it down the long gun-









These little boys are so blessed to have a big brother (and sister) who makes them toys and plays with them all the time.  Both Marc and Julia go out of there way to make these babies happy!


No comments: