Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Blueberry Season!

It's finally, finally here!  We wait all year for the time to pick blueberries and today we did it!  All the children were excited- we picked a gallon and a half and I think they ate a gallon and a half as they picked.  :)

Tucker kept saying "one for me, one for the pie, two for me, none for the pie."


 


Charlie was really into it- he picked as much as anybody!





After getting hot picking blueberries we went for a swim.  Then Poppy brought out cold watermelon- such a treat.  We are loving these easy summer days.  :) 

 




 

1 comment:

Jennifer McShea said...

The bushes seem huge compared to when I was last at your parents house!! Every time I read about or see pictures of your parents farm it makes me want to move somewhere with land to explore and cultivate!