Saturday, June 13, 2015

Nashville and the farm

Friday night Marc had a firm event in Nashville at the CMA music festival.  So I decided to ride up with him.  While he entertained clients in the box- they saw Band Perry, Little Big Town, Oakridge Boys, Zach Brown Band, Lady Antebellum and Luke Bryan- I had a girls night out in Franklin with Fashionista Holly!  We went to dinner at Gray's on Main Street and sat by the window so we could people watch. Then we walked up and down and saw the live musicians and storefronts. 


I can never turn down banana pudding- one of my favorites!

Meanwhile- Marc was here!  The funny thing is he doesn't know anything about current country music and didn't know who he was seeing.  :)   One interesting note- Band Perry sang Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk" and Zach Brown Band sang "Bohemian Rhapsody".


And while we had our quick one-night trip the babies stayed with BB and Poppy!  They baked, picked berries, swam and fished.


Sissy was watching the geese-







BB had "quiet time" and everybody went to separate rooms to read.  Tucker was in the sunroom.  
 





Tucker FINALLY got a real hook put on his fishing pole (we've always had just a cork on his pole).  He caught SIX fish!  He was beside himself!  This is the largest one- a bass.  



Marky caught three fish-


And even little Charliebear got a real hook and caught one fish!

2 comments:

holly said...

Fun times! Last night, Tadd said, "I'd like to see Marc before they leave." I told him Yall had ready left. Too quick if a trip. Let's do it again soon!

Jennifer McShea said...

I love all the boys at work in the kitchen! Their wives will love that one day! And what fun for Tucker and Charlie! They look so proud in the photos!