Saturday, June 6, 2015

Camp Days 1 and 2

Here are pictures from Tucker and Julia's first two days of camp.  They had the best time.  They took backpacks filled with a change of clothes, bathing suit, towel and water bottle.  At the end of the first day Tucker came home and all that was in his backpack was four candy bars.  :)  He had a REALLY hard time keeping up with his stuff- he lost stuff every day.  Thankfully, by Friday all the missing things had been found.  :)

He had never been to camp before but he had no trouble meeting everyone.  Right when we walked in he walked up to a group of counselors and said, "Hi, my name is Tucker and I'm six years old and I can't wait to kayak.  I've done it before- it's easy!"  Several of the campers told me their "Tucker story."  :)  He won the "Most Adventurous Camper" award, and Sissy won the "Big Sister" award for trying to keep him in check.  I asked the director if  wrangling Tucker was his full-time job and he said, "absolutely- we are all constantly saying 'where's Tucker?'"

Team building games-
















Tucker jumped on the "blob" three times.  :)  Go get 'em Tuck Tuck!


Making roasaries- they also tie-dyed shirts and did pottery- sculpting with clay and making a pot on the pottery wheel.







 












No comments: