
Crazy veggie loving Tucker pulled a potato out of the ground, peeled it, and ate it!
Many were huge!
A huge box full of taters! :)
BB took the kids around in her sweet new ride! :)
The sunflowers are over our heads now!
After all that potato digging we picked blueberries and then went swimming.
Happy Father's Day to Marc, Poppy and Big Grandpa! We love you!
This week is Catholic Kids Week at church. A friend and I are in charge of the lessons- we are studying the glorious mysteries of the rosary. All the grades rotate through so I get to teach Tucker and Charlie. Marky is working as a activities/snack helper and loving it and doing a great job. Julia's class is taught their lesson by the seminarian so I don't teach her. It's been so much fun so far.
Today we learned about the ascension of Jesus into heaven. We had a balloon with a picture of Jesus on it and let it "ascend". :) We also talked about his last command to share the good news with all nations.
Tucker and his best buddies. They are sweet boys.
























2 comments:
Great crop! So how do they store them so they don't start sprouting in a week or two?
Jennifer, we keep them in a cool basement as we give away all we can to people who want them. Also, you can blanch and freeze them. I do that to many.
I've seen some freezable scalloped potato recipes I may try. I love them, and to have a frozen casserole waiting for me would be nice!
Post a Comment