Because today he received his first Holy Communion. We all got ready this morning and were so excited for our precious young man. He's been preparing for this all year long.
Getting ready to leave the house. We went out to lunch and then stopped to pick up his boutineer.
Getting ready...
Heading to the Church....(we got a sitter for Charlie- mass was at 2:00 and he needs his afternoon nap!)
Time to process in...
Marky is top row left. The kids sang "Jesus, You are Bread for us" and "Take the Word of God with you as you go" at the end.
Then it was time to party! We just had a few friends (four families) over to celebrate-
Curly Locks was very, very interested in the cake-
Charlie woke up and celebrated too!
Last night Marky bought a snow cone maker with his own money because he's always looking for a business to start. He plans to sell them at the pool this summer. He got it out during the party and spent the last 45 minutes of the party making snowcones for all the children. He probably made 20 total... the sweet boy never even got one for himself.
'
He was like the Pied Piper- they were all so excited!

What else can I say, but that this has been a glorious day. I could not be happier or more proud of my little boy.
“I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.” – John 6:51





6 comments:
We had so much fun celebrating this beautiful day with y'all! We are so proud of Marc.
so precious! I wish we could've been there :( And as the fashionista, I couldn't help but notice that Daddy's tie matched marky's AND BB coordinated her outfit with his too. Was that planned BB??
Snicker. Holly, it didn't occur to me until I saw the pictures. But, it did appear to have been planned!
This brings a tear to my eye! What a wonderful occasion! Congratulations, Marky!
Congratulations Marky!! Wish we could have been there!
We are all so happy for you!
Love from all of us!
What a precious day! And this pregnant mama is officially now craving some cake. Or maybe just some icing. :)
Post a Comment