
And so last night we had a dinner to celebrate Poppy's birthday (how much do I love living close enough to have birthday dinners!)- (P.S. notice the fall leaf window clings- I change the decor on the kitchen windows every season for about a dollar or so and it makes such a difference)-

Marky made a cake- white Halloween sprinkles cake with orange/chocolate chip frosting!

It was delicious, wasn't it Charliebear?


A little "help" with his presents....

Tucker enjoyed the bow....

On the flip side.....
Yesterday would have been Noah's 9th birthday. I remember his birth SO WELL- he was the first grandbaby and we were all nuts over him. I kept his chubby cheeked pictures on my screen saver at work. One of our neighbors gave us a tree to plant the week he passed. The kids love their "Noah" tree and we plan to decorate it for Christmas with green lights for Noah. Marc still talks about him all the time, like "Oh I wish Noah were here- he would LOVE this!" or "If Noah was here he and I would do this together"

We also got a red cardinal because Amber and Dennis have had a red cardinal tap on their windows EVERY DAY since he was cremated. It's odd, but true-

And every so often when I'm cleaning under a dresser or something, I find a card for Noah from Marky that we didn't get time to send- I found this one yesterday-

The Jedi cousins with light sabers-

We love you Noahbug- rest in peace. (Noah and Charlie last Dec.- Noah LOVED Charlie and Tucker)




1 comment:
First, I loved the birthday party for Poppy. Great food, great gifts, but most importantly...great to be together.
Second, how Noah is missed. I love the tree and the cardinal. And with green lights at Christmas, it will be a perfect memoriam. Amber and Dennis, if you read this, we love you guys and keep you always in our prayers. Bye and bye, Lord, bye and bye.
Post a Comment